Explore Oslo’s Coffee Shops
Start your day with this tour and explore the coolest of four neighborhoods somehow connected by their amazing, cozy coffee shops.
True, Norway is not well-known for producing coffee, but Norwegians are known to be in the top three countries when it comes to consuming it.
This requires good water and coffee beans, great coffee shops and a cozy atmosphere. This tour will give you a true taste for the city with the best coffee!
• Walking distance: 2-3 km
• Duration:2.5 hours
• Number of individual tastings: 3 Stops at different location
- 3 local coffee stops
- Total of 5-6 brewed coffee cups (tasters)
- Norwegian pastries
- Norwegian lunch
• Meeting Time: Tuesday-Sunday At 10.00 Am
• Meeting place: Outisde the chocolate store called Freia next to the Grand Hotel | check the map here
• Language: English (additional languages available ONLY on private tours with an extra fee)
• Vegetarian options are available by request. However, if you eat neither fish nor meat this tour may not be for you. Please fill out the comment field while booking the ticket.
This is the perfect tour for the luxury traveler who desires to enjoy exceptional coffee and food, while discovering the local gems of Oslo. Don’t miss out on this memorable tour that will satisfy anyone who wants to get under the skin of a new city and explore the flavours of a whole new world!
Price: 820 NOK adult and 680NOK Children.
Have more questions? Check out our FAQ page