The Oslo Winter Tour is a wonderful opportunity to see the holiday being celebrated as the locals do. The cold snowy city is the perfect frame for a genuine yule tide experience. With the frost nipping at your toes what better way to see the city than while holding a cup of hot mulled wine. The tastings are unusual, festive and authentic as only Norwegian food can be.
- Walking distance: 2½ -3 km
- Duration:3-4 hours
- Number of individual tastings: 4 – Makes up for a light meal
- Meeting Time: Friday To Sunday 15.30
- Meeting place: The Tiger Statue outside Oslo S, | check the map here
- Language: English or Norwegian( additional languages available ONLY on private tours)
- If you are a vegetarian or have any food allergies, please inform us upon booking.
Join a local guide on a winter wonderland journey and Explore the unique atmosphere and flavours at The Oslo xmas markets! We start our xmas tour at food lovers favorite spot, The food market in The hip/bohemian neighborhood, Grunerløkka. Savor a tasty local xmas Beer while tasting handmade lamb sausages and exclusive cheese. Strolling along the idyllic river of Oslo, Akerselva we will wander into a traditional xmas market offering a one of a kind tasting of handmade, authentic moose burger-the first original moose burger in Norway!
A hot cup of delicious gløgg will warm your body and Soul in this cold, magical Xmas night. The journey will end at the charming and vibrant Christmas market by the national theatre. At this market you will get to experience once in a lifetime tasting of genuine Norwegian Apple gløgg-combined with a tasty mini waffle. The sweet treat is a perfect way to finish off a culinary trip through winter paradise in Oslo!
Price: 1200 NOK | Children age 3-17: 1000 NOK
Have more questions? Check out our FAQ page