No city in the world has embraced the micro brewing wave with quite the same passion as Oslo. This exclusive, microbrewery beer tour will show you a different side of the city. Wandering through the trendiest area of town, known as Grunerløkka, we will introduce you to the real Oslo experience!
- Walking distance: around 3 km
- Duration:little over 2 hours
- Number of individual tastings: 3 microbreweries ( beer and a snack at each stop)
- Meeting Time: Wednesday and Friday 15.30
- Meeting place:Olaf Ryes Plass, by the fountain | check the map here
- Language: English or Norwegian ( additional languages available ONLY on private tours)
- You have to be at least 21 years old to be able to participate
Starting from the Olaf Ryes Plass we will walk towards one of the most lively parts of Oslo filled with young students, artists and musicians. Here is where the locals hang out! Along the way we will serve you the best of Norwegian beer from a number of the many microbreweries that are laid out like pearls on a string in this hip, vibrant neighborhood. One of them being Grunerlokka Bryghus where apart from the usual all year round offer, you will have the opportunity to taste some of their seasonal beer.
At each of our stops, next to exceptional lagers and different types of ale, we will also serve you a yummy snack to help you soak up the drinks before our next stop. You will be introduce to the beer making processes and hear some of the fascinating stories about the history of this beautiful, nordic capital. So join us and enjoy the best Oslo has to offer.
No actual meal will be served during this tour. Guest are expected to provide it for themselves before or after the tour.
Price: 600 NOK
Have more questions? Check out our FAQ page